TOI® now self-sufficient WC-trailer
Freedom has a new name: TOI now. No electricity cables, no water connections and no sewage disposal – just the best location for your celebrations.
The standalone TOI now toilet wagon is flexible, energy-efficient and the perfect solution for any location that cannot offer utility connections. Quick to install anywhere, this toilet wagon is ready for use in no time at all.
Integrated fresh and service water tanks ensure a constant supply of water without connections for fresh or waste water. The solar panel installed on the roof supplies the batteries of the toilet wagon with power, even after several days without sunshine. There really isn’t a more environmentally friendly WC-trailer than the TOI® now.
Thanks to resource-saving technologies, the TOI® now WC-trailer uses minimal amounts of water, as well as disinfected, recirculated water to flush the toilets. Once installed, it is immediately ready for use. The service water tank holds 150 litres of water for the first few uses after installation. The sterility of the rinse water has been officially confirmed by an environmental institute.
Hygiene is also a top priority here, with a 125-litre fresh water tank ensuring the wash basins are always supplied with fresh water.
Power consumption has also been optimised for the toilet wagon. Intelligent motion sensors switch the interior lighting on and off as required.
The interior fittings of the TOI® now WC-trailer boast maximum comfort in the most confined of spaces. High-quality surfaces and sanitary objects, along with pleasant lighting and a sophisticated wood-look flooring, also meet the requirements of more demanding guests.
A further advantage to the TOI® now? It is also suitable for anyone wishing to collect it themselves. The trailer can be transported without a problem by any car with a trailer coupling. There are then only a few steps to follow before the trailer is quickly installed at the location of your choice.
- Length 4,400 mm
- Width 2,280 mm
- Height 3,200 mm
- Weight 1,100 kg
- Maximum permitted weight 1,800 kg
- Max. coupling load 120 kg
- Passenger car towing attachment Trailer coupling
- Water connection ¾“ GEKA for filling the containers
- Fresh water tank 125 litres
- Service water tank 600 litres (incl. 150-litre water reserve)
- Power 230 V connection
- Solar operation 290 Wp solar module, 200 Ah battery, charging device, charge controller, battery status display
- Exterior lighting LED lighting at each entrance
- Interior lighting Semi-circular LED corner strips with motion sensors
- Flooring Vinyl in wood-look
- Entry Foldable and lockable aluminium steps
- Entrance doors Can be locked
- Chassis Galvanised with overrun brake and hand brake
- Support Support wheel and 4 sliding supports
- Outer walls Glass fibre reinforced sandwich elements with aluminium frame
- Disinfection system for WC flushing
- Service area Maintenance access in rear wall, doors accessible from outside
- Separate compartments for men and women
- WC, wall-mounted with concealed cistern
- Washbasin with cold water tap
- Waterless urinal in men’s compartment
- Crystal mirror
- Soap dispenser
- Paper towel dispenser
- Toilet paper holder
- Toilet brush
- Waste paper basket
- Hygiene bag dispenser in women’s compartment
- With heating