TOI® NOW Sanitary trailers (connection-free)
- no connection required
- environmentally friendly
- runs on solar energy
TOI® now – self-sufficient and environmentally friendly
A private beach party or a company event in a field: with our connection-free TOI® NOW sanitary trailers, you have complete freedom when it comes to choosing your location.
The innovative sanitary trailer is self-sufficient, economical, and environmentally friendly. The solar panel installed on the roof supplies the batteries with energy, so no external power connections are required. Low power consumption is also ensured by an automatic lighting system that switches on and off as needed.
Thanks to its built-in fresh and service water tanks, the sanitary trailer does entirely without fresh water or sewage connections.The toilets are flushed with disinfected recirculation water for minimal water consumption. The sterility of the flushing water has been officially confirmed by an environmental institute. Naturally, hygiene is a top priority here too: a fresh water tank with a capacity of 125 liters is available for the small wash basins.
Ready for immediate use
What’s more, the interior of the sanitary trailer is just as impressive as the resource-saving technology. Quality surfaces and sanitary elements, pleasant lighting, and the elegant wood-effect floor all ensure that discerning guests feel comfortable. Another advantage is that the sanitary trailer is also suitable for customers who want to collect it themselves. It can be easily transported by any vehicle with a trailer hitch. On-site commissioning is performed in just a few simple steps, meaning the TOI® NOW is immediately ready for use.
To be considered
- FIRM, GROUND LEVEL LOCATION REQUIRED
- NO EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS REQUIRED FOR ELECTRICITY, FRESH AND WASTE WATER
- POWER SUPPLY VIA SOLAR CELLS ON THE ROOF
How it worksInformation about the order and the product
You have questions concerning our services or products? Please contact us and we´ll be delighted to help you with questions concerning:
- needs assessment
- delivery and collection
- tailored solutions
- permits and licenses
- quantity, type, and facilities in accordance with workplace requirements / venue regulations
We have a fleet of service vehicles which we use to deliver our mobile sanitary trailers to the desired location, where we position them as needed. On request, collection by the customer can also be arranged.
Before and after each deployment, the sanitary trailers are disinfected and checked to ensure the highest hygiene standards. The cleaning process includes not only the visible sanitary area but also all lines and connections.
You want to stay on the safe side during your event as well? Then you book our stand-by cleaning service in addition to the basic services. Our professional staff ensures hygienic cleanliness at all times and replenish consumables such as toilet paper, paper towels, and soap as needed.
Your use caseOur solutions for your needs
Discover our servicesTOI TOI & DIXI product portfolio
How we can help youQuestions and answers about our products, services and online rentals
Start your virtual tour here.
Spatial concept, fittings, design: take a 360° look at our products and experience them for yourself.
- Length: 4,400 mm / width
- Weight: 1,100 kg
- Approved total weight: 1,800 kg
- Bearing load: 120 kg
- Car trailer hitch: ball coupling
- Water connection: ¾" GEKA for filling the containers
- Fresh water tank: 125 liters
- Service water tank: 600 liters (including water reservoir, 150 liters)
- Power: 230 V connection
- Solar operation: 290 Wp solar module, 200 Ah battery, charger, charge controller, battery status indicator
- Exterior lighting: 1 LED light per entrance door
- Interior lighting: semicircular LED corner strips
- Floor: wood-effect vinyl
- Entry: folding and lockable aluminum staircase
- Entrance doors: lockable
- Chassis: galvanized with overrun brake and handbrake
- Support: support wheel and 4 sliding supports
- Exterior walls: fiberglass-reinforced sandwich panels with aluminum edging
- Toilet flush disinfection system
- Service area: access doors in the rear wall accessible from the outside
- Separate ladies’ and men’s areas
- Toilet, wall-mounted with concealed cistern
- Wash basin with cold-water tap
- Waterless urinal in the men's area
- Crystal mirror
- Soap dispensers
- Paper towel dispenser
- Toilet paper holder
- Toilet brush
- Semicircular LED lights with motion detector
- Waste container
- Hygiene bag dispenser in the ladies’ area