Superior Line Men Sanitary container
- luxury fittings
- 4 urinals
- 2 toilets
- variable positioning options
Superior Line Men
TOI TOI® Superior Line men’s sanitary containers – entering a new dimension
With its high-tech features and luxurious design, the TOI TOI® Superior Line sanitary container for men stands for a new dimension in mobile sanitary modules. The men’s washroom is kept in very elegant colors – black, white, and gray – and boasts a clean, no-frills design. The focus is on functionality, which – combined with quality materials – delivers a convincing concept. The ingenious lighting design uses functional or atmospheric light, depending on the area. Underfloor heating, air conditioning, a fragrance system and a BOSE sound system create a comfortable ambience.
More functionality. More comfort. More design.
One of the special features of this spacious sanitary container is the 46-inch display in the entrance area, where proprietary corporate videos can be shown, for example. Enclosed floor-to-ceiling single cubicles with their own exhaust air system, a vacant/occupied display with LED technology and touchless tapware and urinals are further modern conveniences.
The fittings were designed with both functionality and comfort in mind. The shapes and design of the installed materials harmonize perfectly and fit the lifestyle of demanding users. From the Villeroy & Boch wash basin to the Hansgrohe tapware – every detail is an expression of sophisticated bathroom culture.
To be considered
- Firm, ground level location required
- Requires fresh water, sewage and electricity connections (400 V / 32 A)
- In general, a waste water disposal permit is required from the local authorities
- Optional: our trained staff can connect the pipes
How it worksInformation about the order and the product
You have questions concerning our services or products? Our experienced TOI TOI & DIXI experts analyze your requirements, work out the right solution and, on request, manage the entire project coordination including a site visit with the involved offices and the obtaining of all permits. Please contact us and we’ll be delighted to help you with questions concerning:
- needs assessment
- guidance systems
- delivery and collection
- permits and licenses
Scheduling and transport
Always near you: TOI TOI & DIXI has a nationwide logistics and service network with over 85 locations in Germany. We are present in 29 countries worldwide. Together with our logistics partners, we ensure reliable service and on-time compliance with delivery dates – even for inquiries at short notice.
Certified hygiene & disinfection: our sanitary containers are cleaned hygienically, disinfected and inspected before and after every use. Our trained staff cleans the containers according to strict guidelines and specifications. Regular sampling ensures we maintain a high level of hygiene. On request, we can organize a 24-hour standby cleaning service to ensure facilities are kept clean and consumable supplies are replenished as and when necessary. We offer all the services you need on location.
Installation and connection
Full service for your product: Depending on the requirements, TOI TOI & DIXI takes care of all the necessary steps – from professional installation to connections for water, sewage, and electricity through to dismantling. Where necessary, we will be happy to lay a suitable substructure for the containers. You can also make use of our convenient rental service for connection materials – from HT pipes through to drinking water pipes and electrical cables.
Discover our servicesTOI TOI & DIXI product portfolio
Your use caseOur solutions for your needs
How we can help youQuestions and answers about our products, services and online rentals
Start your virtual tour here.
Spatial concept, fittings, design: take a 360° look at our products and experience them for yourself.
- Length/width: 6,058 mm / 2,990 mm
- Weight: 6,400 kg
- Exterior height without crane eyes: 2,920 mm
- Exterior height with crane eyes: 3,050 mm
- External facade: White aluminum gloss cassette sheet with backlit “Women” pictogram
- Power: 400 V / 32 A
- Fresh water: ¾" Geka coupling
- Hot water: 5 l hot water tank
- Wastewater: HT pipe NW 100
- Heating: Electric underfloor heating / air heater
- Air conditioning: 2.5 kW cooling capacity
- Light niches: Golden light niche with built-in ventilation shaft, one downlight each
- Light: 3 W LED downlights / vanity lighting element
- Light: LED floor spotlights (2 per toilet)
- 46” LED display: Samsung SyncMaster 460EXN, 117 cm screen size, with built-in PC (background video “Norwegian Spring”)
- Sound: BOSE sound system
- Toilet cubicles (2): Floor-to-ceiling dividing wall system with built-in “Occupied” LED indicator
- Toilets (2): Villeroy & Boch Subway 2.0
- Toilet flush plates: Geberit Sigma 50 black RAL 9005 / stainless steel
- Toilet paper holder: KEUCO
- Toilet brushes: KEUCO
- Wash basins (2): Villeroy & Boch My Nature
- Tapware: Hansgrohe Axor UNO 22 cm (infrared sensor, touchless)
- Soap dispensers: Wagner-Ewar, stainless steel
- Paper towel dispensers: Wagner-Ewar, stainless steel
- Fragrance system: ASSADA